Brave on Android breaking sites AND APPS

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Some websites refuse to work correctly (such as my ISPs router management) and some applications that use the browser in the background (numerous) do not work properly and either “forget” things or just get stuck in loops if they don’t just flat out present blank pages.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Setup EliteSingles app
  2. Set brower to brave
  3. Try to use the “wildcards” feature, answering yes or no appears to work until you click to read a profile, then it “forgets” everything and goes all the way back to the first person and re-asks the same questions again

Expected result:
Profiles shouldn’t be shown twice, with is the behavior i receive if I switch the default browser back to chrome.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Latest android version

Mobile Device details
Samsung S20+

Additional Information:
There are ton of other things that do similar things on my desktop so much so that I have to frequently open sites in chrome in order to use them as intended. Whatever is being disabled or block, i would like a straightforward way to allow it for trusted sites (or some way to tell what is not being serviced so i can make some sort of judgment).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.