Frequent Brave issues becoming too many to ignore

I have been using Brave for over a year and a half now. I love it. It has been set as my default for most of that time. The last 3 or 4 months i’m having daily problems, multiple times daily. I rarely had issues before the last several months.
The issue is entire websites not loading, and/or parts not loading, and/or i have even run into lines missing when filling out a form (after pressing submit the required line will become displayed for the first time) and/or a drop down box, with no options inside. Websites not loading correctly, in summary. This is begining to happen very frequently. I have to switch over to chrome to continue with what i am doing. I want to add more detail, but idk what to say beyond the pages simply wont load. For example, i do YouVov surveys and usually about three quarters of the way through, the page is only black, also this is a place i often get the problem of: missing lines until i press next. I was on Coinbase support today and whenever i tried to click the link i needed, i would get pushed back to the main coinbase page, not the first support page, but the coinbase initial home page. After typing the link into chrome (no copy/paste) i would get taken to the document upload page. I dont have any screenshots (didnt think of it) but brave is still my default and (im assuming a couple days for support to get to this post) i will take screens and update this post as they happen. Im desperate to get this fixed and wish i could give more information. I shudder everytime i have to open chrome, and wish i never had to again.
This happens every day, often multiple times. The coinbase issue today was a one-off. Its the first time ive seen it. The YouGov is every time. I cant get through a survey.
I just today, i thought of coming to support about this, but as i (hopefully) wait to hear a response, i will take note of any issue that arrises and quickly update this post while its still fresh. I wanted to be more specific, but i had thought i would find another dealing with my problems and hopefully wouldnt have to open my own ticket. Unfortunately i didnt find anyone having the same experience…
Thanks.

Android 12 Build SP1A.210812.016
Brave 1.43.90 Chromium 105.0.5195.102

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.