Problems with Brave Browser since the last update

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Ever since the last update my Brave Browser has not been working properly. It will not allow me to log into sites that I have logged into before, i.e Trading View, Minds and some others. I know my log in info is correct and all these sites work fine when using Chrome. Can I get some help on troubleshooting my issue?

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Go to a site
  2. Login with correct info
  3. Does not work, says “login failed, please try again later” or " sorry there was an error, please try again later" or, they will allow me to login but it is not my account that is being shown to me

Expected result:
Should be fixed so I can use it properly

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Samsung Galaxy S10

Additional Information:

My husband has the Samsung Galaxy S10+ 5G, he is not having any issues with his Brave Browser

Please help!

It’s a buggy version. Not much you can do on your end other than waiting for a fixed updated version.

Dang… not what I was wanting to hear. But thanks for the info! I guess I will have to be patient :woman_facepalming:

The fix for this issue is coming in the next update @Ashlyn86.

Apologies for the inconveniences.

Great thanks! Do you know when that is going to be by chance?

I also can’t log into reddit with shields up, which I was about to do in the previous version.

@Ashlyn86 @Biglulu new version ia available on PS. Can you recheck?

Thanks

What is ps? Sorry i’m new to this

Play Store @Ashlyn86. :sweat_smile:

Omg, I feel dumb lol. I will check now

Updated and things are starting to work again. So far I can log in to all the accounts I could not yesterday. Thanks so much for the help, and non judgment lol

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for the confirmation @Ashlyn86. Glad to know it’s OK now.

I’m going to close this thread since the issue is fixed. Feel free to open a new thread if you have any issue/question.

Thanks for using Brave.