Brave new tab ads not counting

i am using brave rewards for 2 to 3 months i have received payments in the past but since 15th march when i open new tab i see sponsored image but when i clicked on it my brave count does not increase hence i don’t receive any bat
the ad which i clicked shows up in ad history but i am not receiving any ads

the popup notfication ads is being counted and i receive bats for this

1 Like

Take a backup of Wallet
And
Uninstall Brave and Reinstall it and restore wallet backup
It may help you…
I can’t give guarantee…

I have the same question!

Hello, have in mind that not all sponsored images will be counted. Also, I’m noticing there is less ads available. I suppose that’s normal.

@anshu_080769

Can you check your max ads per hour setting at brave://rewards?

Or you can go to brave://settings/rewards and check there.

If you are still experiencing problems, you should send a DM to the moderators. Include a link to this post and your wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id!

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

max ads per hour is set to 10

Have you checked https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/ to see if ads are still available in your region or if you have maxed out for available campaigns? If this is not the problem, you should probably just DM moderators and see if they can take a look at your account.

Also, you might want to delete your other topic since it is a duplicate post. It will automatically close once you delete.

I solve this question just by reinstalled Brave.
For your information.

p.s. Remember to store your BAT before you uninstalled Brave, or you will lose all the Brave coin (just like me).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.