Brave logging me out of sites after a day or so

I’ve suddenly started having this issue about 3 weeks ago and I’ve looked up this issue before and well, none of the solutions solved anything since I am still having this issue and it’s a nuisance to constantly log into sites every time. Fwiw, all cookies are enabled, I’ve uninstalled CCleaner (so it’s an issue with Brave over that), I have disabled clearbrowserdata on exit, cleared browser data in case I had corrupted data and logged back in, I’m on one profile, and even uninstalled and reinstalled Brave and am still having this issue. It’s very strange I’ve never have this issue on mobile so I’m not too sure why it’s an issue with desktop.

Brave is 1.20.103 Chromium: 88.0.4324.152 (Official Build) (64-bit) (fwiw, it’s seems to allow have troubles updating despite my reinstall) and I’m running Windows 10 Home.

It could be one of your extensions, so try disabling a few recently added extensions. This is a complete guess, and I’m not sure if extensions have anything to do with your logging out problems.

I do not have any extensions installed prior to the problem so I do not think they are the issue. ty tho!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.