Brave is not crediting to my uphold wallet

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to. Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Description of the issue:
I Have an issue where none of my recieved bat are being transfered from my rewards page to my uphold wallet.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
there are no steps to reproduce I just never get any of my rewards put into my uphold wallet
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
failure to recieve funds
Expected result:
funds transfered to uphold wallet
Reproduces how often:
this is my second month being a member so i guess one time.
Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
I am using windows pc and using the newest version of brave.
Additional Information:
The most i know is that I had to transfer my e-mail address from hotmail last montha to gmail because hotmail refused to accept the login email sent by the system. I just never got it as if it was never sent. now i am recieving all the login e-mails in my gmail account. I am not sure but would this account for the lack of funds being put into my wallet? I have had over 10 bat given as a tip to my youtube account which is verified and was at the time of tipping. also my wallet is verified both with brave and uphold.

@gibblegobbler publisher payout is happens around 8th, every month, US time zone.

Thanks

yes i am aware of this. it has no bearing on my problem. this is my second month of waiting for anything to be deposited to my account and still nothing.

being as i just got an email stating that someone is solving this ticket i guess we are just going to ignore this issue. THANKS. Appreciate that. Good looking out.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.