Brave is frozen, locked up, stuck in iPadOS, on a pdf page

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue: Brave browser is frozen, after navigating to a pdf page.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. I am unsure it can be reproduced, but here is what happened: I clicked on a link in a blog post, following it to a pdf page I intended to download.
  2. I used the … ( is this called a hamburger? ) in the upper RH corner of the Brave window.
  3. I attempted to select something, ultimately, anything, from the menu.

Expected result: The ability to bookmark, download, or share.

Brave Version( check About Brave):. I can’t provide this because Brave is frozen, but I downloaded the app a year ago and automatically update my OS.

Mobile Device details iPad Pro 12.9 3rd gen, running iPadOS 13.7

Additional Information:. As of this posting, Brave remains frozen. Haven’t tried a reboot. Wanted to post this, first.

Hi @Terri,
Can you try closing and reopening Brave and/or restarting your device.

I could not close Brave, but I did restart the device. I mainly wanted to contribute to any database of issues and solutions. Thanks so much!

1 Like

Thanks for reporting @Terri!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.