YouTube freezes and locks up in brave browser

Hello, have the following issue with YouTube webpage freezing and locking up and getting stuck, halve removed the brave app from my iPad and download and installed it again but still have the issue.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello there @matthewatlant0s please accept my apologies for this inconvenience. Could you please try deleting your cookies from the app to see if the issue is solved?

1. In Brave, open the main menu, then Settings --> Privacy. Note: You can also select Menu --> History --> Clear browsing data
  2. Select Clear browsing data

Let me know if that works.

1 Like

Hello Kevin
Followed your instructions, but it did not fix the issue.
Any more help would be appreciated
Thanks

1 Like

Are you on version 1.45.1?

Hi again @matthewatlant0s I will require the following information in order to investigate further.

1. Description of the issue:

2. Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):1.2.3.

3. Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

4. Expected result:

5. Reproduces how often:

6. Device details and Brave Version( check About Brave):

7. Additional Information:

Be waiting for your response.

Hello Kevin,

I think I have found the issue, I have a BT smart disc that I use upstairs, when this is switch on get the issue, but find that when this is turned off don’t get the issue.

1 Like

Hello Kevin,
I have checked the version and I am running version 1.44.
Is the lateset version on the apple store.
Please can you let me know.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi again @matthewatlant0s could you please try disabling Brave shields when loading YouTube to see if this prevents the freezing from happening?

Let me know if that works.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.