Brave is a great browser, but BAT rewards don't work (I lost them after update)

I installed Brave in March on macOS. The first month was no problem - I got 3.5 BAT and the following month I didn’t get a single BAT even though I saw the ads. In July the BATs reappeared, I racked up 8.2 BATs but at the turn of the month they stuck, and after today’s update they just disappeared. Brave is a great browser, but the BAT tokens only worked for the first month and since then I’ve gotten literally zero.

I hope this gets fixed - I’ll be using Brave despite these problems. (If anyone can help me with this, I would be very grateful!)

1 Like

Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

Monday, July 19, 2021

Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27

Just so you know - iOS based Apple devices are no longer supported (my own choice of wording) by Brave Rewards — because Apple objected. About that, see:

https://brave.com/rewards-ios/

In case you didn’t know, macOS is not iOS. :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Thanks for reaching out. Please see this post which explains the recent update to our ‘Estimated Pending Rewards’ - Update: New and improved “Estimated pending rewards” (Brave Ads earnings) counter coming in v1.27.

Thanks for answer.

So, if I understand correctly, in the last 5 months I have been rewarded 0 BAT and the ones I collected last month was just a bug.

Should I wait to see if it ever gets fixed, or should I reinstall Brave to get it working 100%? Is there any solution?

@duon can you DM me your wallet id?

i dont know ther to find my ID (i dont have verified wallet since i dont have enough BAT in there.) only thing i can see is QR code that is linked to this code: X

i tried to make new wallet in “brave://wallet/” but when I wanted to create a new password, a yellow spinning loading wheel appeared in the middle and nothing happened, so I had to turn it off after a few minutes.

btw thank you for trying to help me. I know there are a lot of issues to address here, but as I write: brave is a great browser that I will use even without BAT, but it would be great if it worked properly. it’s slightly frustrating.

Thanks @duon. Your ID can be found here brave://rewards-internals/.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.