I will assign Brave to use the Voicemeeter Virtual CABLE-A in “App volume and device preferences” for Output volume and all is fine until I restart my computer. In Windows it will still show that it is assigned ‘CABLE-A’ however, it will be running through the default system set device (which is still Voicemeeter) and not CABLE-A.
It’s a small issue that isn’t a huge deal, I just find it annoying that I have to go in and change the setting back to ‘Default’ then back to ‘CABLE-A’ anytime my computer restarts.
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Build 19042
Brave Version 1.23.73 Chromium: 90.0.4430.85 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Voicemeeter Potato Version: 184.108.40.206