Brave BAT went missing after Syncing wallet with Uphold

@klompje,
To be honest, @saereV is asking the questions and sharing links/noticed that official support team members are absolutely exhausted from asking/having to repeat and it’s highly appreciated. The truth is that 90% of issues that users are facing involving BAT/Ads/payment are either:

• Due to a known issue that’s being worked on but not yet resolved – like BAT not porting issue.
  • User error/misunderstanding of a particular system and/or expectation
  • An issue with setup (typically with Ads “not showing” issues) – users believing they have everything configured correctly, but then forgetting to set their Windows Focus Assist settings correctly (for example).

Ensuring that user’s have read all relevant threads/troubleshooting guides and asking users to confirm additional relevant information is extremely useful and alleviates at least a bit of the current work load for official support team members. We truly appreciate it, and we would appreciate it if you treat our Ninjas – users who take time out of their day to help you just to be nice – with patience and respect.

@seannav,

I see that you have posted exactly one time here about not receiving your iOS transfer. While I do apologize for the lack of response, this falls into “known issue” category I mentioned in this reply above; the post/notice linked below was pinned (appears at the top of the site/categories for everyone) for 3 weeks, has also been linked to in several threads with users asking similar questions, and is the first result that appears when you search “iOS transfer” on this site:

Please read through the above post throughly and follow the instructions provided and we’d be happy to take a look at your case.

2 Likes