Brave android translate

Where can i find translate option in brave android?

3 Likes

1.Settings
2.display
3.languages
You can choose your language they.

1 Like

No translate option showing here

1 Like

You can add a language that you wish to translate

1 Like

I want to translate english and its already addded…it doesnt show in the menu too…

2 Likes

I think you have to remove all the languages and add your own language alone just try then see how it works

1 Like

still no luck…

1 Like

do you get the translste option? can you share a screenshot?

1 Like

I’m sorry my man but for now brave browser is the best. But I think there is a way

1 Like

no problem bro…yeah brave is nice but here and there some things are broken…but its fine in coming years it will become refined.

3 Likes

That’s good.

There is another one that is premission.io is also Google search engine you can search on brave Browse to Browse

2 Likes

You need to put that specific language in your language settings to which you want pages to get translated too. Suppose you want your pages to be shown in Dutch, set “Dutch” in your language settings. You may remove all other languages which in this case I see are all “English” if you don’t need stuffs in English".

1 Like

But there are some pages in my mother tongue which is Hindi …i want them to be translated in English…

1 Like

Then keep english too. As i explained above, if you don't need stuffs in "English" its completely your choice whichever language you want. You can have multiple languages set.

1 Like

Hi. Does the translation work for anyone? I have set my language to english in the settings and if I visit non-english site it does nothing. I have found threads years old and still no answer. How is this possible?

1 Like

I am wondering the same…I just want an answer in YES or NO

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.