Description of the issue:
A bookmark saved on the Android app is not syncing with the desktop app after chaining both devices.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
- Create a sync chain per the Brave support article How do I Set up sync?
- Save a bookmark within the Android app.
- Open the desktop Bookmark manager.
- Refresh the Bookmark manager.
- Refresh the Bookmark manager again in 30 min, 1 hour, 2 hours to see if the bookmark sync has occured.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
Bookmark saved on Android app to show on Desktop app.
Brave Version(See the
About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.62.51 Chromium: 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
Android app version: 1.0.91
Android device: Google Pixel 2
Android version: 9
Mac operating system: 10.11.6
Mac device: MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2009)