Bookmark Manager - too much white space

Description of the issue:

Excess white space between entries in bookmark manager.

Would like to see a more compact listing of entries like we see in the drop-down listbox for Bookmarks.

Up until Chrome v62 the entries in bookmark manager were closer together; after v62 there’s a lot more white space which means fewer entries are visible onscreen; looks like this issue is also prevalent in Brave.

How can this issue be reproduced?

The too-much-white-space listing from the Bookmark Manager:

Expected result:

The more compact listing of the same entries in the Bookmarks drop-down list:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

OK, at this point the spacing issue is moot; every time I put my PC to sleep it hangs and goes into a 100% cpu/disk-io cycle; my NVME drive overheats and the only way to get out of this issue is to do a hard reboot of the PC; the only thing that’s changed with my PC is the installation of Brave; I uninstalled Brave and … voila … no more problems.

And … the uninstall process is broken; I clicked on ‘uninstall’ in Win10/list of programs … it left the complete software and appdata directories in place as well as a couple Win10 services; had to remove all of that stuff manually.

How odd.

I have Brave running on four different machine types (Linux distro x 2, Win10, Android) and don’t see this behavior. And one of my installs is a Dev channel.

Not saying, “you don’t have the issue”, but it is odd. Must be something about your environment that’s contributing.