Bookmarks in Toolbar take up more space compared with Firefox

Description of the issue:
I am using Brave and Firefox and have got the same bookmarks in the Bookmarks Toolbar in Brave and in Firefox browsers but in Brave one bookmark folder doesn’t display because it is shifted too much to the right of the toolbar compared with Firefox.

How can this issue be reproduced?
Operating System: Manjaro-kde-21.0.2
Firefox 87.0 (64-bit), Mozilla Firefox for Manjaro Linux, Manjaro - 1.0
Brave Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

In Manjaro Display Configuration I have…
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Global Scale: 125%
Both browsers are set to 100% zoom.
I am using a userChrome.css in Firefox which styles the UI and makes the folders yellow.

Firefox:

Brave:

You see how the last folder “New Folder” is not visible in Brave but it is in Firefox?

Expected result:

I am hoping that I can see the “New Folder” in the Brave Bookmarks Toolbar same as I can in Firefox.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.23.75 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

• Why does this happen? Is it differences in the bookmarks font size or is the spacing between bookmarks greater in Brave compared to Firefox?
  • Basically can I make the font and spacing between bookmarks be the same in Brave as it is in Firefox?
  • Someone asked a question that may be related. However I don’t know how to add /high-dpi-support=1 /force-device-scale-factor=1.3 to a startup parameter for Brave in Manjaro. Or if that would even help in my case.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.