Bitchute is not working' please help!

I am having trouble with Bitchute; it plays the video’s in super slow motion. No other site does this just Bitchute, and I have NO idea why???

I just tested https://www.bitchute.com/video/AzCe8XMwiCs/ without issue, how often does it occur? If you restart the browser does that change things?

Ryan: No: I have tried everything, including restarts and It won’t work. One day, about a week ago BitChute worked normally for about 20 minutes then back to the super slow motion. Everything else seems to work fine, it’s just Bitchute I am having problems with???

Rod C

Does any shield settings affect it? Possibly adjusting the Hardware Acceleration in Brave settings?

Ryan: I checked and hardware acceleration is turned on. Could it have anything to do with Google, or any social media? I don’t trust Google, and block anything and everything they try to access.

RC

Disable Hardware Acceleration as a test. just temporarily disable shields for the site, I understand trust, just trying to debug this :slight_smile:

Thanks Ryan: that did the job, but by disabling these shields, what does that leave me open to that may be undesirable?

Which shield setting fixed it?

Well: I’m not sure. Yesterday it seemed to be fixed, but that didn’t last for long. I just tried it again right now, and it’s working properly, but let’s see how long that lasts!?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.