Beta referrals link

hi i make my own referral link for beta and dev version,i just try and it work,install number on dashboard is one up.is this against developer rules?

0 Likes

Can we get referral link with the Dev and Beta?

0 Likes

You cant get from Dashboard but you can make own link

1 Like

cc @asad @chriscat on this

0 Likes

The referral link is only for the release version of the browser, not BETA or DEV. Thanks.

1 Like

@chriscat cat Bro and Android Version Counts for Referral promo? I think that a number of persons are downloading the Android version from my link but that is only reflected in “Download” but not in “Installed” where I have to consult that? what category in Brave Community?

0 Likes

Yes, Android referrals count as well.

Referral Metrics

After you verify your channel and opt-in to the referral promotion, you will see three metrics being tracked on the dashboard.

1. Downloads

Increments if a user you referred downloads the Brave Browser using your referral code.

2. Installs

Increments when a user opens the Brave Browser for the first time.

3. Confirmations

Increments after minimal usage of the Brave Browser over a 30 day period. Please note that the $5 BAT rewards are only given out for confirmations.

3 Likes

Thanks Man, I have other Question, how can I chenge the name that my referrals see in the Brave´s Download Page, at today they see “Erickson Ascanio” But my channel have the name “Cartera Digital” I need that when my referrals clicks on my link of Brave Rewards the will see “Cartera Digital” How can I do to change that, Can you Help me? @Asad can you help me too?

0 Likes

AFAIK, there’s no way to change your display name at this point. If you PM me your email address, along with the desired display name, I might be able to ask the team to change it over for you–no promises, though, this isn’t something we usually do, but I’ll try!

0 Likes