Been Been waiting over 2 years for access to my Brave tokens on my Desktop CPU. I have about 200 tokens stuck since July of 2019. My wallet is verified it just will not transfer my earned tokens over to my upload account

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

**Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?**emphasized text

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

@289wk The OP is using the reporting template specified by the mods here. I suggest you don’t change it, or tell the OP to change it. If the Brave staff need more info, they’ll ask.

Rosie,

OP did not use the Reporting Template. OP entirely wrote in the Description within the Topic.

But I yanked my post anyway; tx.

Darren (@DjetGlea),

I looked over several of your attempts to get help from Brave Support; and I gathered your remarks together.

I have taken the liberty to fill in some of the blanks for you, in the following reply of mine . . . in order to get your case moving within Brave Support (@steeven / @mattches).

You certainly may object, to my advocating on your behalf — and if you let me know, I will delete this reply of mine.

Describe Issue:

Waiting over 2 years for access to my (@DjetGlea) Brave tokens (BAT) on my home Desktop CPU.

I have about 200 tokens stuck since July of 2019.

My wallet is verified, but my wallet just will not transfer the bulk of my earned BAT over to my Upload account (except for an initial 1.7 BAT back in August, 2020).

I set up my Uphold account on June 5, 2020.

I wrote to Brave Support several times in August, 2020, seeking help.

I wrote to Brave Support in September, 2020 — @sampson replied and @steeven replied — I sent out information, but nothing has been resolved.

I wrote to Brave Support in May, 2021 — but no reply.

It is now July, 2021.

I have been using Brave Browser on my home computer and have not been able to access any of my coins.

Operating System:

(Home desktop computer’s OS ?)

Brave Version:

(Brave Browser version?)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?

Back in 2020, prior to a small transfer of 1.7 BAT . . . as follows:

1.7 BAT (1% of the total) was transferred to my Uphold account from Brave browser (home computer), in August, 2020.

I reached out to Brave Support — they said that they were working on a fix. (I spoke with Sampson, Andrew - @sampson)

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

@DjetGlea

You are on deck. “steeven” has replied.

I hope that you do not miss this opportunity:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.