Bats taken off from my uphold account

So basically my issue was that i got some bats this month then the 25th of September i got a debit from brave directly

so what happened?? I was checking today my occunt cus i also have btc I don’t know if it was a mistake from brave sending those bats or what happened?? i just want an email or any type of notification telling me what happened not just taken it from my account i check my spam everything and the uphold app not even made a notification about so it’s just frustrating because im not even getting that much advertising don’t know why it’s just on my main computer. so i just see this as a dirty game those bats were moved when the price was high so what this makes me think if i don’t get notified this basically a spam

Hi @vitocc,
Apologises for the late reply. Can you go to brave://rewards/ and confirm if auto-contribute is on or off?

Hey thanks for the replay no worries, so yes it’s turned off at the moment as you can see also im not getting any adds from the beginning of this month, so its kinda hard accumulate bats for me plus the fact i got taken a little bit with no advice. :frowning:

@vitocc,
Can you DM me with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.