BAT "has arrived" but not reflecting in Gemini

A few days ago, I received the notification that my BAT was ready to be claimed. I clicked the button as usual and I now see the notification that my “January rewards have arrived”.

However, these have yet to reflect in my Gemini account. I have a verified Gemini account from where I have been claiming my BAT rewards with no problem for the past 3 or so months. I was wondering if there was some kind of error here? I did not fuss a few days ago because the status of Gemini payments was still processing, but now I can see that payment status is complete, and I still don’t have my BAT in my Gemini wallet.

For what it’s worth, my BAT balance from last month still reflects in my browser, so I am not too worried. I just need to know if I should just simply wait because there’s been a delay, or if there is a problem that I need to remedy, hence this post.

Would appreciate any help I can get.

Mine is the same… “January rewards have arrived” but nothing in Gemini. Would be good to have an update/solution!

1 Like

I think I’m facing the same issue, where do you go to check if the BAT are present in Gemini?

I had the same experience too before. You should e-mail customer support of Gemini so that they could give you a better resolution or explanation.

Okay, so it was a Gemini issue not Brave? Was Gemini able to help you out?

I logged into my account and tried to withdraw it but it reflected that I had a 0 balance. However, my balance from last month is still reflected in my browser.

No, Its brave issue.

I think its brave issue, so devs better resolve this not gemini.

1 Like

Yes, have you tried contacting them?

I reached out to Gemini and got the following response: "Currently brave browser is disabled. Brave is temporarily down for maintenance. We aim to restore up-time soon, and thank you for your patience. "

1 Like

It’s good to hear where is the problem at, we hope devs could resolve it as soon as possible.

Can I get confirmation from any of the devs here if this is a Brave issue or Gemini?

If you try to contact gemini support they will reply you this.

Thank you for reaching out.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this, however currently, the integration with Brave is temporarily down for maintenance. At this time we do not have a specified date of when this will be restored but we are aiming to have this restored soon. Please feel free to check back in a few days to see if this has been restored.

Let me know if you have any additional questions regarding your Gemini account!

Onward and Upward,
Kris

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.