BAT earning table is frozen

I just recently download brave. i tried to maximise the rate of earning BAT in a short time by having multiple tabs open at the same time. Now my earnings is stuck at the same rate from few hours ago.
what are the tips and ways to resolve this?

1 Like

Translated from German to English with Google translator:
I switched it off, nobody answers that either. This “earning” of BAT only works for a certain time with new users and then stops, nothing is generated anymore, not for weeks and the amount achieved is simply transferred to the new distribution in the next month. For me: 0.15 BAT from February was now in March for the distribution in April. And no one answers that! Also counted for me from about 01.03. the BAT counter nothing at all, it remained constant at the value of February, the 0.13 BAT and from January the 0.25 BAT the counter pulled as a “gift”, cleared the total inventory to zero. So such nonsense then, I don’t get involved in that! On the other hand, there is advertising that you can buy BAT (which will then also be gone, right?) No, no, such nonsense doesn’t even enter my house! I turned it all off in the settings. The browser itself is not bad, I like it! But all this around BAT makes me very angry! Especially since there is not even support in the national language, the advertising for the browser is still in German, while you have to gesture with your hands and feet when you have questions, without knowledge of foreign languages. You are literally standing in the rain.

Ăśbersetzt von deutsch zu englisch mit GoogleĂĽbersetzer: (Anmerkung: Originaltext deutsch)
Ich hab es abgeschaltet, das beantwortet einem auch keiner. Dieses “Verdienen” von BAT funktioniert wohl nur eine gewisse Zeit bei Neu-Usern und stoppt dann, es wird gar nichts mehr generiert, wochenlang nicht und erzieler Betrag wird einfach zur Neuausschüttung in den nächsten Monat übertragen. Bei mir: 0,15 BAT aus Februar lag nun in März zur Ausschüttung April. Und keiner beantwortet einem das! Auch zählte bei mir ab ca. 01.03. der BAT-Counter gar nichts mehr, der blieb konstand auf dem Wert von Februar, der 0,13 BAT und aus Januar die 0,25 BAT hat sich der Counter als “Geschenk” gezogen, den Gesamtbestand auf Null leergeäumt. Also so einen Unsinn dann, daran beteilige ich mich dann nicht! Anderer Seits wird Werbung gemacht, man könne sich BAT kaufen (die dann auch weg sind, ja?) Nein, nein, so ein Unfug kommt mir gar nicht erst ins Haus! Ich hab das alles in den Einstellungen deaktiviert. Der Browser ansich ist nicht schlecht, gefällt mir! Aber all das herum um BAT stößt bei mir ganz sauer auf! Zumal dann noch nicht einmal Support in der Landessprache gegeben ist, die Werbung für den Browser, die ist noch in deutsch gehalten, wärend man bei Fragen dann mit Händen und Füßen gestikulieren muß, ohne Fremdsprachenkenntnisse. Man steht buchstäblich im Regen.

1 Like

I also can confirm that their way of detecting fraud has so many false positives. You simply can’t tell me how much tabs I should open or close and you shouldn’t tell me how to use the browser.
You can only put a hard cap from your side on how much ads I’m allowed to see and if you do so you also shouldn’t show me ads that will not contribute to rewards.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.