My BAT has stopped counting for almost a week now

Bat counter has stopped counting, dollar earned keeps fluctuating up and down from 0.79 down to 0.72, and ads are no longer appearing

The dollars earned depends on the exchange rate BAT / $. This I would say is a normal behavior. But I have a similar problem with my BAT count on the NewTab site. My BAT counter seems to be stuck… if I open a new tab then I see a old amount of earnings… and after a few seconds it flips to the new amount. And this happens on every new tab I open. So for me it has not stopped completely but it stucks on a specific amount before the counter reloads and shows the new earnings. Quite strange :slight_smile:

For me, it has completely stopped Sir. This morning, my BAT dropped from 0.72 to 0.71. Counter still stacked although Brave is the only active browser i currently use everyday. But the BAT just won’t count any longer.

Will the creators of the browser help to solve this issue or it will just be left unattended to?
Because honestly, i was expecting a technical support team or service person to respond to my topic but you are not any of these. Are you Sir? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

But the BAT just won’t count any longer.

in july 2020 i saw
sponsor images and no
payments for it

payments in aug 2020
is zero

Chromium: 84.0.4147.135
(Official Build) (64-bit)
and i dont use any vpn windows 7

solve this issue

Too bad bro :disappointed:

I want to believe you have reported the issue but had no solution. Correct?

Hi @DJAYSURVIVAL - we’re working this week to optimize our ad delivery. Thank you for your patience. What country are you located in?

1 Like

Hello Sir,

Thanks for your concern. But i was truly hoping that a technical support team will address my issue or perhaps help in resolving the issue but till now, no response. Maybe i should just ignore the browser and focus or go back to using my Google Chrome. It doesn’t offer any opportunity that I know of or reward but it’s more familiar than Brave.

I am located in Ghana, West Africa.

I am very glad to hear you are working to get things back on track. Patience is my middle name so i will seat right here behind my computer and wait for things to work out like you said, Mr Seeven. :smiley:

I downloaded brave on my phone. Since the time of download till now I haven’t received any BAT for the ads. It is still 0.000 BAT

How can I fix this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.