BAT being sent with auto deposit off

Hey!

Not sure if this is the right place but Uphold sent me here. I have my auto-deposit turned off for my BAT rewards. I checked and my BAT has been sent back to Brave Publishers. Any idea why this is happening?

1 Like

Nothing here? Can I get some help please!

Hi, this happened to me this month too. I have 4 devices all synced and checked all auto contributions are off but somehow Brave still withdrew all my BAT 17 days ago. I had to apologise to my friends for recommending the browser after it happened to them too :frowning: I emailed support but no confirmation receipt so not sure if its actually a thing. Any help from Brave staff is greatly appreciated.

Glad to hear I’m not alone with this. I triple checked to make sure I had turned it off and it was. Made me feel like I was going crazy.

Same here, triple check all devices, they are all synced anyway so shouldn’t be able to be different. Not sure how we get Brave staff to comment on this. I emailed support@brave in case that is a thing, didn’t get a delivery failure but also didn’t get a reply. The refunds@brave emails an auto response saying it’s closed.

how do you get attention from support on here? this is where Uphold customer support sent me…

My money disappear from my publisher account, but they are not in my uphold wallet. I have Auto contributions off, my wallet is connected. Where can be my money now?

No idea. Doesn’t seem like we can get a response here.

i not really sure unfortunately, I don’t have a publisher account but hopefully one of the brave support users will respond at some point since

Tagging @steeven @Mattches for assistance.

@keagan2387 @jwiix feel free to tag admin/moderators if you not receive an answer for your issue/question.

Others are complaining of similar problems. I had all of my BAT taken by BravePublishers out of my UpHold wallet as well. The only responses I have seen have been to PM Brave admins. It is starting to look like Brave is just another fraud.

thats insane, would be nice to see an admin come here and help you address the problem

For anyone encountering this, please understand that this is a known issue that the team is working on and we will be happy to refund anyone who has legitimately lost funds this way.

Please send a DM to @steeven and include the following information:

• Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, how many?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/
  • Copy/paste your payment ID found on the rewards-internals page

Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you! I will do this now. I appreciate the help.

Thank you for the assistance :slight_smile:

Thank you Mattches :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.