Awards have been lost. Why

have a nice day. As you can see in the photo, the number of ads displayed is certain, but the pending prizes have been reset. My awards have been lost. The device on which the application is installed is a mobile phone. The application version is indicated in the attached photo. The wallet could not be verified as there is a 25Bat limit in the mobile application.

1 Like

It is a known problem admins are working on . I am in the same situation and hopefully this will be resolved in a few days.

1 Like

I lost my bat after opening a new tab.
Can anyone help to get the history of bats generated so that we can present when needed?

1 Like

Same just happened to me on the Brave browser on Windows 10. I had about 6 BAT in pending rewards so far this month and then, suddenly, today it now says 0.6, about 1/10th of what I had. I sure hope this is a harmless display bug and that the real amount is still properly being tracked by Brave.

1 Like

It happened to me as well just now. It happened last week to but then they came back. Hopefully the updates they are working on stop this issue. I have clicked 315 ads so far this month and it dropped everything back to .27 when I had over 4.0

1 Like

This also happened to me yesterday

1 Like

Same here, also happened to me today

1 Like

I hope they fix the problem my friend

Windows 10 does not seem to be a problem for me at the moment, but the problem seems to persist in the mobile application.

is the problem still happening? is it okay?

The problem has been fixed for me. Idk about you or anyone else here. But at around 2100 PST on 04.23.21 my BATs were back and even as I write this message.

1 Like

Also my problem was with desktop Brave and not mobile.

1 Like

I have been losing BATs today and still have not seen an AD all day too

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.