Auto contribute switching on by it's self

Briefly describe your issue: Auto contribute switches on. I have toggled it off a number of times this month after automatically switching it’s self on. I have the max accounts (4) connected to uphold 3 on laptop and 1 on android. I finally got last months add revenue payment this morning and this evening it has been given away as auto contribution that I have switched off a couple times this month.
Would appreciate if I could get my BAT back and maybe find out why it toggles it’s self on

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Windows 10
[
Version 1.38.109 Chromium: 101.0.4951.41 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
April 2021

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
yes without issues

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes South Africa

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
Yes Samsung S9+ with the latest update from 3 weeks ago

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
Yes multiple times this month.

Is no one from support going to get back to me on this issue?

You should submit a request to support using the form linked below.

Users have reported this in the past and there have been topics and Brave GitHub issue reports opened and closed. However, the overall, underlying theme from the dev team has been it is a user issue and not the programming. Who knows. Brave will work with you to get your lost BAT restored though. Just submit the request form.

There is an open Brave GitHub issue report to notify users of upcoming auto-contributions. The user will be able to confirm or deny the auto-contributions scheduled for their account(s). It is in backlog and there hasn’t been any movement for some time. You could track the issue report or you can create your own post at Brave GitHub asking for a status update and implementation plans.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.