Auto contribute automatically turned on

Hi,
Just checked my rewards and somehow my auto-contribute was on while i never turned it on (I don’t earn enough to do it! Point in case, June has me at 0.500 BAT while I somehow have auto-contributed 1 BAT!
Please advise how this could happen and how we can cancel this.
Thanks

Same question here, my Brave balance is negative despite the estimated earning values showing different figures. I went “bankrupt” after the first 3 months with Brave accountability, sending more then receiving, sending is great but we need to receive accordingly so we can keep contributing and tipping. Apparently, and for now, sending seems to work better then receiving.

Just toggle it off by unchecking the box you silly billy.

Thanks but that`s not the point, if all the estimated earnings were accurate and paid on time this shouldn’t happen. And by the way, why the “silly billy” ?

Thanks for reporting. I’d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

Hi
Had replied to the email, but as it’s an alias it could not be delivered apparently.

See below the reply and attached the screenshots.

On a different note, I opened my brave rewards this morning as today was ‘payment’ day and I’m having no paid out Bats for July, even though they were a good bunch (for me at least) accumulated during June upto 6 July. What happened to this?
I have pending ones for August now…totally confused!

Date: Thursday, 17 June 2021 at 14:51
To: Brave Community [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Brave Community] [Brave Rewards] Auto contribute automatically turned on

Yes, I did, had checked before.

No only just managed to get the Uphold verified as was hard with the Brave security turned on!

See attached.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.