At the time we generated the payout report, your identity was not yet verified through Uphold. You will not be able to receive payment for this cycle

Description of the issue:
I’ve been trying to verify my identity with Uphold since joining Brave. It always failed so I finally opened a support ticket with Uphold, while waiting on their response the payout report generates and doesn’t give me anything.
I try once again to verify my identity with uphold and magically it works this time. There has still been no response from their support either.

Is there anything that can be done ?

Thanks for any info!

If you’ve just verified your Uphold just now, if I’m not mistaken, there’s a possibility that you will get your pending rewards on the next payout date, which is on April 6. It happened to a friend of mine before. He just verified his Uphold and didn’t get the pending rewards, but the following month he got all his pending rewards.

Hi @friskycow, as mentioned above, if you’ve just completed the KYC process with Uphold, then your first payout will occur in April.

1 Like

hi pls what does this mean? can I be able to claim, tip & recieve right now, or should I wait til April? I’ve reconnected my uphold right now and didn’t receive the tokens from February

Then I’'m afraid you’ll get yours in the next month payout.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.