Ask the community: How many BATs for viewing ads have you got this month?

Ask the community: How many BATs for viewing ads have you got this month?

I’m not talking about referrals, just BATs earned from viewing Brave Rewards advertising notifications. Also say which region of the world you are from.

1 Like

HI @Ensaladilla

Here is my Brave panel right now:

brave-rewards-11-10-2020

I’m located in Europe.

Hope it’s help and have a nice day :wink:

3 Likes

This month I have only received 2.5 BAT. This is the lowest amount that has been awarded to me and in fact I think that this is because of the new variable rewards now being given. Can’t think of it being anything else.

2 Likes

I get far less than I use to get in the early days of using Brave, still a nice browser regardless.

2 Likes

Atleast you are getting ads, I am not getting ads and the counter is stuck. This issue is from a month and don’t know when the fix will come.

2 Likes

16.405 BAT In Last Month Region INDIA :india:

2 Likes

In August I received 120 BAT due to people using my referral link. Great stuff.

1 Like

I am from Arizona in the US, and I used to have 16 Bats but in the last month or so I have 0. I am not receiving ads even though I am signed up to receive 4 per wk. My desktop shows I only have 0.250 amount. Please help with this issue support Team, or anyone out there that knows why this is happening. thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Heavenly

To reply to the title of your post, I’m in Europe and I have 8.640 BAT estimated earnings so far with 5 ads per hour (not wk). Honestly, I don’t control how many ads I really receive every day.

If you have an issue with ads, you should contact @steeven in PM with your email.

Hope it’s help.

1 Like

Atleast you are getting ads,
I am not getting ads since july
and the counter is stuck.
This issue is from a month and don’t know when the fix will come.

in july and aug 2020 i saw
sponsor images and no
payments for it
I still did not recieve ads.

version 1.15.75 win7

in july 2020 was
contributed 0.75 bat

i sent DM days ago
i did not receive refund
For Brave users impacted by the Auto-Contribute bug 70

Please could you assist in refunding me

Tiki,

Thank you so very much for your reply and concern. Actually I mistyped. I signed up for four per hour and I get zero ads. I just soaked my Android phone to my desktop but I don’t know what that will make a difference but I will take your advice and email this Steven guy. Thank you again.

Kind Regards,

Sandy(heavenly)

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Heavenly / Sandy :slight_smile:

Hope it will helps you.

Best regards
Daniel (Tiko)

Are you sure you didn’t connect your account to the accounts like trading accounts?

Many users in the Spain region are complaining on forums that they are hardly getting any Brave Rewards announcements. Many are turning off the ad serving.

For example, this is the amount of BAT that has reached me this month. It’s ridiculous.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.