Are there any known compatibility issues between Brave Browser and specific Java versions or Java frameworks?

Hi everyone,
Actually, I am doing Java Course in Pune. I’m having some trouble with Java and Brave Browser. I was wondering if anyone has experienced any compatibility issues between Brave Browser and specific Java versions or Java frameworks. I’ve tried updating Java to version 8, but I’m still getting error messages when trying to run a Java program using its own client, not a browser game. I’ve also tried to install Brave Browser on my Vista system, but the installer cannot download it. I’m not sure if this is related to Java or not. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

What problems? On what OS? What version of Brave?

What error messages? Helps if you can share it.

I’m assuming you are talking two different OS, hence why I asked at the top which OS. But in terms of saying Vista, that’s an incredibly old system that has stopped receiving support a long time ago. Even Windows 7 and 8 are no longer supported.

I’m not sure that Brave ever had a version that could be used on Vista, as it’s quite an old system. I know even back in 2019 it had requirements of at least Windows 7.

I’m not a Java guru by any means, but from what I’ve heard, most Java versions and frameworks should play nice with Brave. Although, there might be some outliers lurking in the shadows. Maybe an obscure framework developed in the dark ages of the internet that throws a wrench in the works.

That being said, if you’re wrangling a particularly thorny Java project, it might be worth checking out some online communities or forums dedicated to back-end development. Those folks trade war stories and solutions like currency. You could also try searching resources like (https://huntly.ai/employers/developers/back-end/net/, a platform for freelance devs. Never know, you might find someone who’s braved a similar Java beast and can offer sage advice.