April 2021 payout complete. never recieved

I started using brave this first days of march. first payment should have begun on 5 april, i waited till the 9th of april 2021. payout complete was announced but I did not get my bat.
I sent a dm to @steeven with all the information needed, as I read other threads with same issue(screenshot of my brave wallet and what has not been transfered, payment id, brave version and operative system of my computer).
no response.

I started a thread. they told me to send a dm with my information to @steeven. so again leading to nowhere.

I have sent a second dm to @steeven.
no response.

2 dm´s where sent to @steeven. 1 thread opened, this is the second one because @Matches enden my first thread. I do not get any response nor do i get my bat transfered to my wallet.

I am not getting any support and I do not get any reason why my bat has not been transfered.

this type of issue is not a one time problem, it is something common from what I have been reading.

I just looked at my wallet again and now some of my bat are missing!!!??

picture one was taken yesterday and sent to @steeven just looked at my wallet again and now some of my bat are missing!!!??

picture 1 was taken yesterday and sent to @steeven in a DM

picture 2 a minute ago!!!

where have my bat gone!???!
capture|690x387

Me, I have the same problem, but in question, I have not received my BAT from February and March

@Dirtbiker95… today’s the 10th… :confused:

This will not be a speedy process, unfortunately; you see how many are needing assistance. Opening multiple topics on the same issue, and spamming multiple DMs to steeven slows support for all of us.

You’ve followed the instructions, sent the information to steeven, so now just try to be more patient. If you must check in on the progress steeven is making for you, use the same DM thread you sent the information on.

1 Like

ok, ok. I get this. what I do not understand is why some bat just disapeared…

1 Like

Thank you, @Dirtbiker95. And I don’t think your BAT have really disappeared. There are some issues at play, could even be causing the changing/ disappearing values some users report. I’ve seen this on my mobile a few times, too, but they’ve always gone back to last known amount.

Same problem. I have an unverified wallet on android and the usual claim button never showed up, its already the second time, so I did not receive the rewards for the last 2 months.

Same problem here. We are the 10th and nothing happened. No transfer of my bat to my uphold…

Thank you for reporting! I’m not seeing a DM from you so I’ll send you one now.

Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!