Android Rewards Lost/Not Displaying

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
BAT disappeared in my Android browser

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. persistent, screenshots attached

Expected result:
BAT should be visible and accessible

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Pixel 3a XL

Additional Information:

Hi @batuser - please update to the latest version.

Done. Now at 1.9.79 and my balance is still 0.0 despite showing all the BAT earned from previous months.

This is a known bug that is being tracked by the team. If you’re able, please follow these steps: Settings->Developer options->Rewards Debug->Export Rewards Database

And send your exported database - this will help us to better understand the issue. I assure you that we’ll get to the bottom of this. Thank you!

Thanks, much appreciated.

FYI there is no “developer options” available under settings. There is a Brave Rewards option which allows to toggle show ads when Brave is not in use and “reset brave rewards.” Those are the options.

I am now on 1.10.94 and I see an option to “verify wallet”. However, it won’t let me verify since my BAT balance continues to appear to be 0.

I don’t want to either claim my May rewards or verify if I am going to lose my BAT. I do have a desktop verified wallet and would like to be able to link to that wallet if possible. Please advise.

Update. The wallet is verified and the rewards for May were claimed. The rewards for previous months still show up as earned but no sign of them in the wallet.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.