Amount of BATS rewards for a YouTube creator less?

Hi i recently started using Brave and signed up for reards as a registered youtube creator

my friend also joined just before I did (both joined in March) and he gets 100 BATS per month and I have the option for Max 10 BATS per month

Have i missed something in my setup not to get the same rewards?

Thank you

Thanks

@wolin,
Thanks for reaching out.
Not entirely sure what setting you’re referring to – can you show me a screenshot of which setting in the Creator dashboard you’re referring to so we’re both on the same page?

Hi

My 2 friends have the option for 100 BAT per month by going to youtube and selecting the rewards tab

I only have the option upto 10 BAT?

We joined in the same month – March so I wondered why the difference?

Thanks

You can change that in your creator account to show 100 BAT as well. However, it is a bit pointless because very few people have 100 BAT and even less will tip 100 BAT.

@wolin,
On the top right of your Creator dashboard, click Tipping banner, then Customize. On the bottom right you should see options to set tip amounts.

Hi

I would like to have it set-up the same if this is possible please

Please could you send me a screen shot or instructions where I will find this to change as I can not find this?

Thank you for helping

@wolin,
Login to your Creator account, then on your dashboard, click Tipping banner:

Then Customize:

Set the tipping amounts on the bottom right of the Customize page:

Oh I see, I’m not sue this answers my query

As a YouTube creator sharing videos I am eligible for BAT rewards each month from brave

My friends get 100BAT, how do I get the same reward?

Thankyou

Hi

Does this tipping banner setting only change the amount of BATS people can tip to my YouTube channel as I am asking how to change the monthly contributions that brave sends creators each month

This shows the contributions I get , my friends get 100 BATS

8A1E505FF18C4048BAA57E367FCC7EC9.png

Brave doesn’t give any contributions to creators. The only thing you might get as a creator is tips from users.

Hi,

Thank you for helping me understand and the very quick responce times.

1 Like