After clicking Brave keeps stopping

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Browser crashing after clicking claim rewards.

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. After clicking claim rewards in the rewards settings page it says Congrats! You’ve successfully claimed ad rewards, then proceeds to just crash my brave browser and saying “Brave keeps stopping”. And I do not get the rewards.

Expected result:
Me to receive my rewards

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details
Oneplus6 Android 10 LineageOS MicroG.

Additional Information:
I have never had a problem with anything on my phone except this and I’ve been using this setup for almost 6 months…

The only thing i can think of for it to crash my browser would be because I don’t have google play services, although I do in fact have MicroG Services + Aurora Store.

Question:
Is there a way to transfer my wallet from android to say pc so I can actually claim my rewards that I deserve?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.