Ads and rewards problem

Hello dear community,

I’m new here. I started to use BRAVE brower a week ago. I enabled rewards and yet I didn’t have any advertising showing… no pop up, like nothing. So how this is work ? Did i miss something? How to collect BAT if no ad is showing.?

Thanks for your kind respond to this newbie question :wink:
Have a great day you all ! :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome @moneyloda

check this one to make sure your machine is configured as it should be

have a nice day

Hi @justsomeone1 thanks for your reply. I have read FAQ u sent me. I did everything i could (I notice, BRAVE is not in my “sender” list in my windows 10 notification system (Brave Ads Windows 10 Troubleshooting) so maybe the problem comes from there??

you welcome
could be

unfortunately i do not have windows to trace it right now so let me ask for one of the team to help you @Mattches

and have a nice day both of you

@moneyloda,
Can you try re-running the Brave installer and see if it appears on your list of Apps in Notifications? Simply download (if you don’t still have it) and re-run the installer – note that this will not overwrite any data, it will simply apply updates and attempt to put everything where it is supposed to go. Let me know what you find out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.