Your account is under review. Ayuda

Hi.

Please help, I just suspended the account, just when I’m going to charge, more than a month supporting the project to suspend my account is unfair, and do not give me a reason

Please ask me to check my account, to see what happens please

My request is (10329)

My email: [email protected]

Please help

Mi cuenta tambien esta bajo revision no es justo
mi solicitud es 10429
mi correo: [email protected]
canal de youtube verificado por brave: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm9L9-uAKR--yoz9pEXOZw?view_as=subscriber

Hi @Nelyerson @orlandomorales,
Nothing that we can do to help you here.

Please follow the message and sent an email to publishers support team.

Apologies for the inconveniences.
cc @Asad

Thanks
:slightly_smiling_face:

@eljuno No One can do anything because They cheated Us… How is it possible that same day many account suspended on Payment date…

1 Like

Buenas les escribi me mandaron mi solicitud pero no me respondieron mas

Please a little bit of respect, I’m waiting for more than a month to collect the Bat now they tell me that my account is under review, and for more the support team tells me, they answer me by email that my account is in review by the automated system, and they do not tell me with sincerity what happens, now if they activate my account again because I did not do anything I have to wait until the next payment period for May 8 is unfair, please help I hope your prompt response

2 Likes

@Nelyerson The team will get in touch with you asap. More Important Information regarding Account Reviews/Suspensions

Thanks for your patience and apologize for the inconveniences.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.