Www.pandora.com

Hello
Im using Version 1.5.115 Chromium: 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit) On windows 10

Description of the issue:
About a few days ago, a problem began on the music service of Padora Radio, only radio stations began to play, and playlists did not want to be played, writes that the Internet speed is slow, although the stations play perfectly. I already wrote in support of the service, and today I decided to put beta version Version 1.7.67 of Chromium: 80.0.3987.149 (Official Assembly), beta (64-bit) and everything began to work as before without failures and playlists and stations. Here I inform you about such a problem, the previous half a year everything worked on a stable release perfectly and did not cause problems

If it’s working on Beta, then “the fix” will be available on Stable release too in a coming weeks.

Thanks. Because there is no adequate replacement for Brave today. Still would have returned the synchronization …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.