Wrong "there's no custodian available in your region" message

Briefly describe your issue:
I see a message that there is no custodian available in my region. I am from Bulgaria and I have created an Uphold account just fine and my country is supported with them.

I also saw that you are planning to launch a non-custodial option, so I would prefer to wait for that, instead of using a custodial wallet, so my question is whether I can earn awards now, but only get them once you launch the Solana integration for the public?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using? (Menu --> About Brave)
Version 1.63.165 Chromium: 122.0.6261.94

Who is your verified custodian? (Uphold/Gemini/bitFlyer)
Uphold

Are you in a supported region? (see here for list of supported regions)
Yes

Why did you not click on this link and look? Bulgaria is not on that list.

Just because you can create an Uphold account does not mean Uphold allows you to link to Brave.

Might be a while. A small batch of users just got the initial invite for testing, with the first payments being received next month. From there, they will gradually invite more people to participate (chosen at random). There is no known ETA. You might get lucky and have an invite in April or you may end up not getting invite until closer to December or so.

I’m not sure how fast they will be able to launch it for everyone. So I just wanted to make sure to emphasize the idea that it might not be a quick or easy solution.

You can only earn BAT for yourself by being connected. If you aren’t connected to Gemini/Uphold/ZebPay/BitFlyer or Solana, then you can’t earn.

Thank you,
I saw that my country is not on the list, but there is also a link that points to Uphold’s list of not-supported countries, where my country is not present, so I assumed it might have been missed in the Brave list.

I guess I will patiently wait, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.