Wordpress Website I'm Working On Is Not Showing Up on Brave Browser or Chrome

I have been working on a website and the site showed up perfectly until yesterday evening some time. The majority of the images and functionality doesn’t show at all. However, on Safari and Firefox the site looks great, but not on Chrome or Brave. Thinking it was only my computer, I had my sister who does not live in my neighborhood to try the site, and she had the same issues. She could see it on Safari but not Brave or Chrome.

The version of Brave is 1.26.77 Chromium: 91.0.4472.164 (Official Build) (x86_64) and it is the most recent as far as I know. It doesn’t matter whether the shields are up or down. Also, as far as I know there is not a specific shield configuration that caused the site to break.

The images all show up in the media library and on the individual pages or posts, but the entire site just does not show. Can someone please tell me how I can fix this issue? The website is:

www.lifeinchristmin.org

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Hello @WebsiteGirl

first the latest version is V1.32.113 not 1.26 as you mensioned from my side the site work fine

so try the following

1. update your browser to the latest version https://brave.com/download/
  2. if the update fix it then ignore the following steps
  3. try to check your website in private mode (go to menu then choose new private window) if it work fine then the issue either with one of your extension or you need to clear your cache
  4. to fix the issue with the extensionn disable them all from here brave://extensions/ then try again if it work fine then enable them back one by one till you find the one that cause the issue

if that not the issue then clear you cache

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I agree with @justsomeone1 , please go thru those steps first.

If you still have issues after that, can you tell us what operating system and version you’re on? Is it an older version of macOS (no longer getting updates) by any chance?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.