Webpage loads in a way where color blocks show and images won't show

Description of the issue:
webpage loads in a way where color blocks show and images won’t show
Exact URL of the website in question:
ANY WEBSITE
Did the issue present with default Shields settings? (yes/no)
YES
Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
NO
Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
NO
Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
YES
Brave version (check About Brave):
V 1.46.144

Hello @kny

Thank you for reaching us and I’m sorry to hear you are going through this. Could you kindly clear your browsing data, which you can do at brave://settings/clearBrowserData.

If clearing browsing data doesn’t resolve the issue, you could test those websites using a fresh user profile. There is an alternative to the fresh user profile - testing in a private window with all extensions disabled.

Let me know if that works!

1 Like

Thank you for answering! This is how the browser looks after clearing browser data, fresh profile, no extensions, and reinstalling brave. safari displays normally.

Hi again @kny

Could you please try installing the Beta or Nightly version of Brave to see if the issue persist on those versions?

Be waiting for your response.

1 Like

Beta version is working properly, thank you!

Hey @kny

My pleasure! I’m happy that for now the issue is solved, if you have any additional question or the issue comes back let us know! Have a great day! :wave:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.