Win10 Pro v1909 OS build 18363.836 will not allow the choice of Brave as default browser — again. This happened before
How did you fix it before?
Are you running as an Administrator or have Administrator rights?
Change your default browser in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, and then type Default apps.
- In the search results, select Default apps.
- Under Web browser , select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser .
You should be able to run the Control Panel as administrator by doing the following:
- Create a shortcut to C:\Windows\System32\ control .exe .
- Right click the shortcut you made and click Properties, then click the Advanced button.
- Check the box for Run As Administrator .
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.