Why my brave rewards ads token wasn't given

Why my brave rewards ads token wasn’t given?? I earned some BAT token viewing some ads which payment date is given at MAY 6 and today is May 6 but now it is saying my payment date is JUN 6 and my wallet is empty.

7 Likes

I got it about 5 min ago on my pc and on my uphold account. I would suggest just giv it a bit more time.

2 Likes

@Sds777 Thanks for your suggestion.

I am having the exact same problem :frowning:

3 Likes

ME TOO. I am supposed to get it sometime, it somehow shifted to June 6??

2 Likes

Same problem I didn’t get my BAT tokens

2 Likes

Same thing here.
Does anybody know anything about it?
I was a about to create a creator channel but now I’m in doubt with this happening.
Any clues?

Yup same here the BAT goes up but the date says JUNE 6 — WT brave get your together so people can adopt this

Uh oh! The Brave Rewards server is not responding. We will fix this as soon as possible.

1 Like

I am having the exact same problem on all my brave rewards account…

Soo… I had a similar thing happen to me, but in my case it said “you can now claim your rewards” or something like that. It had me proof that I am human… And it decided that I am not human and then said that the next payment would be on June 6 :confused: :confused:

1 Like

I had more or less the same problem, the only difference is that the CLAIM button appeared but as I clicked on it, the red circle was spinning forever. After 10 minutes I closed it and opened it again and no claim button and no rewards were added to my wallet!

2 Likes

same for me. nothing received and payment postponed to june.

same for me but i lost 12 bat and no claim button appeared

Same here. I checked the uphold account too, nothing there.

Same here. I also lost a few BAT today (about 1.5BAT).

Same here. Had more than 7 BAT, now down to 3.3 and 0 earnings.

3 Likes

Hello there!

Same issues here, all my BAT rewards from last month are missing and there are just some to be due in June 6. My uphold account has 0 earnings.

Same here … I had more than 9 BAT received on april and the payment day was yesterday and i have not receive anything

@brave For supposed BLOCKCHAIN TECH all these issues seem to always BE ? Can you switch to instant payment ? and also have account audit ?