Why my brave rewards ads token wasn't given

My 23 BAt from may simply disapear!!!

I’m seeing now 4.5 BAT and payement the 6th june!

What happen? I’m very disappointed!

2 Likes

My BAT from may disapear … what happen? is this working ?
how to adopt this if i dont get my rewards and doesnt work

same here i didn’t get paid i lost more than 12 BAT and only 2BAT remaining in my pending rewards what’s wrong with this updates?

1 Like

Same issue for PC and phone.

I experience the same here. Some of my earnings are gone. I don’t even saw the claim option for claiming my rewards. Next payment was also set to June 06. :sleepy: :cold_sweat: :disappointed_relieved: :cry:

The same :I don’t even saw the claim option for claiming my rewards

Now My reward token is reduced but no token given in my wallet. Exactly what happening to brave server?? What type of action taken by the brave authority I don’t know.

Same here more than 12 BAT was gone and and was already reset to June 06 for the next pay out. Hope they will fixed this issue. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Hope it will be fixed sooner :anguished:

I want my BAT back !!! :grin:

Really disapointing, I hope they will correct this because it was a good idea.

I am also experiencing the same problem. Please guide me…

Me too. Isn’t there any official who wants to say something about it?

Hi everyone,

same problem for me… I had 23 BAT yesterday, nothing today and nothing in my uphold wallet…

I suppose they have lot of trouble because this month many more people stay at home and use internet. Too much data.

1 Like

I find the claim option but when I click on claim it doesn’t give any token to my wallet.

1 Like

Exactly what happened to my account just now. How much did you have in your account?

I have 16.8 BAT on my account but now it reduced to 5.7 BAT

Mine also I saw the claim then when I tap it I only saw the red spinning then later on boom I didn’t receive anything then claim button has gone

1 Like