Why am I no longer receiving rewards for viewing adds?

Did you verify your wallet? Click on the BAT icon in de browser on the top right and see if it says Wallet verified.
wallet verified

In case you didn’t see this:
Regarding Rewards Support (PLEASE READ)

Hi.

Yes, my Wallet has been verified for 4 months. I can see that from the browser. I’m just still not receiving any Brave rewards.

Hi! I experience the same problem. I see ads regularly, but the rewards counter remains at 0.0000 BAT all the time. Ads are not counted. What should I do?

As of now, the browser is fine and I can accumulate ad rewards or BATs. The problem is the browser of my phone where I constantly have ads popping in my notification slide. When I click it, the ad wont open. I wasted like 100+ ads now and didn’t earn any single bat in mobile browser. Any help here?

I am using brave browser since last week or may be a few more days and as of today 8th June, 2021, I have started facing this problem. I saw few ads but never got tokens for that, even after waiting for minutes and hours, keeping the browser opened.

1 Like

bro at first even i encountered the same thing…But after some use i can say that there is a 30min or 45min break after 2 or 3 or so ads

Even I am facing the same issue.

Same here not receiving any rewards at all.

I downloaded brave on an older PC to see and it is working fine on that PC.