Who else can't stand the microsoft type update button?

Hello,

I thought things had progressed since Microsoft constant updates and reboots. If people started to use brave they got the update button instead. Which is a total nightmare just like microsoft reboots. It seem it appears just as you’ve managed to setup your browser the way you want it, logged into various sites and then bam! new update comes out. If you’ve setup your browser in a particular way to keep more private you’re stuffed, you need to go log back into various sites and no password managers are not a way around. You would think that brave would have come up with a blockchain based password manager anyway. These updates are driving me crazy. I want to be on the bug fix releases, but there should be a better way to do this after all these years, forget AI, fix the stuff that’s been getting on people’s t*ts for decades.

And how private is brave, how much reliance does it still have no using google technology? essentially created to be a more private google chrome from what I understand. Yet if you speak to various support groups for technology the first thing ask you to do when something is not working in brave browser, is have you tried google chrome?