When will Gemini Support be added

What is the timeline for supporting the upload of Brave Rewards (BAT) to the Gemini exchange?

Using Windows 10 Version 21H1
Is your browser wallet currently verified? yes
What date did you verify your wallet? I don’t know
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past
Yes
Are you using a VPN? no
**Are you in a supported region Yes
**Does your device pass the [SafteyNet] I don’t know
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

It has been Estimated to release the next Month ,i.e., August 2021.

During the first 2-3 Weeks.

Where do you see that date? I have not seen anything official as to an exact timeline.

1 Like

Hey @feggleston !

We are working toward making this feature a smooth integration; Gemini is being worked on and will be released in August.

We appreciate your patience!

Porridge

2 Likes

Will braves own wallet be later in the year @GreenBananaPorridge ?

1 Like

Hey @Urbie !

At this time, only support for Gemini and Uphold is planned.

Porridge

1 Like

Thanks, I will wait for brave’s own wallet (and exchange?) as mentioned in the last/latest roadmap update

1 Like

I don’t see why there is a wait for the general usage of Gemini when creators can use Gemini now? What makes creators different from others? Why do creators get treated differently? Estimated time for the release of Gemini wallets for the rest of us?

Mate adding a new wallet isn’t a small process.

They first need to get the whole thing worked out with Gemini. Which seems to be completed right now.

Secondly, they have to integrate it into the Browser and if something doesn’t work properly, 10000s of people will come complaining here that they didn’t receive their funds.
So, just wait… Your BATs are safe in your Browser until it is released.

I know that adding a new wallet isn’t a small process. My question was that it is already available for creators so what is the difference between normal plebs and creators and why is it available for them and not everyone? Even though you aren’t on the Brave team I appreciate your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.