I’m new here, I’m developing a portal for a customer. He wants Brave support (which is a good idea).
I hope this is the best place for support to webdevelopers.
- I have a script that loads a CSV directly for the same URL as the webpage. But Brave blocks the script as “cross-side tracking”. But in my view I’m not doing anything cross-side, I’m still within the same domain, even same directory on the server.
- Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off ? YES
- Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration: Cross-side trackers blocked
- Does the site function as expected when using other web browsers ? Yes, Chrome and Firefox do not block this script.
- What Brave version/Build are you using when you encounter the issue? Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)