Unverified/uncomfirmed transaction to BravePublishers

Brave Version 1.22.71 Chromium: 89.0.4389.114 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I noticed on 4/14/2021 that I had lost some of my BAT from my Uphold wallet. Looking at the Uphold wallet transaction history, I had an transaction of 18.75 BAT to BravePublishers that I had not made. I have auto-contribution/tips turned off. I am pretty sure I was not on my computer at the time of the transaction. Any help to get the transaction reversed will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attached is a screenshot of this transaction. I did not include the transaction ID as I am unaware if it is safe to do so. Please let me know if I need to provide that information.

• Jason

Thanks for reporting. Iā€™d like to ask a few questions to start:

• Auto Contribute is ON by default and must be manually turned OFF. Did you turn it OFF?
  • Do you have multiple devices linked to your Uphold? If so, is Auto Contribute turned OFF on each of these devices?
  • Can you share a screenshot of your Contributions and Event Log tabs which can be found here brave://rewards-internals/

Thank you in advance!

1 Like
  1. I have auto contribute off since the start of using Brave
  2. I only have one device linked to Uphold

Thank you so much! Your help is greatly appreciated c:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.