Unable to see verification for youtube accounts i am owner of

Description of the issue:
I am owner of multiple youtube accounts that were created with my original email, not the one I operate my main one with. I have assigned the new email address as “Owner” of the accounts, removed and re-added them to the Brave Creators dashboard. I still fail to see

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.
Challenge accepted!

1. have two youtube accounts. A and B. A is the same one you used for your brave account. B is the old one you have your older youtube pages on. Even as “Owner”, email A doesn’t seem to be recognized in the Brave to Youtube signal.
  2. Add and link the youtube account on the Brave dashboard.
  3. Check for verified creator (as pictured)

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

This may be a rare case where a human must intervene to resolve it!

Expected result:
Brave Browser should recognize an owner of a page. I can understand the issue with that, but I cannot link my musical artist account nor record label account currently.

Since my new/main email claimed that youtube channel just fine (and nearly instantly), I would expect it to do the same with these other youtube accounts pretty quickly.

Reproduces how often:
is constant once realized

Brave Version(about:brave):
Brave is up to date
Version 0.60.45 Chromium: 72.0.3626.109 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
I would imagine so…

Additional Information:
N/A

Marking closed, thank you for your responses! Sorry to bother you folks!

Much Love
-Joseph

Hi @joeARTritch,

Your Brave require 24 hours before update the publishers list.

Thanks

1 Like

Please allow up to 24-48 hours for your browser to sync up with the verified channels list. Also, please restart your browser. You can also try checking your verification status from an individual video of yours, rather than your channel page.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback all! I was afraid of a hooplah of stuff but it did seem to work itself out once I added the accounts in YouTube’s ownership to my main. Thank you again!

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.