Unable to link brave wallet to gemini wallet

unable to link wallet of brave to gemini. it always shows “Your request is still being processed, please wait.” and then “Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.” please help.

UPDATE
A user Wit5 has gave a link below regarding link brave wallet to gemini wallet issue. thank you Wit5. if you have this problem too, pls checkout given link.

1 Like

Same issue. I haven’t been paid for November or December. My wallets verified with Gemini but I can no longer connect the wallets and receive an error, and I am not getting ads anymore since December 15th.

I’m thinking of switching browsers. The fact that I had to agree to allow Brave to view my account details, my balances, and my trade history just for them to stop giving me rewards and payouts really makes me wary and not trust Brave anymore.

If you want to charge people for ads and promise to pay users for their attention to view those ads, then follow through and pay out to the users. Almost seems like the rewards were used as a phishing expedition to gain access to users account details and history outside of Brave. Makes me very suspicious.

Almost like giving Petsmart access to viewing your bank account to get Pet Perks.

Seems odd that a browser that advertises to be centered around privacy would be asking us to view our private financial information…

1 Like

Will be up by mid next week again

Still not working for me. I haven’t gotten an ad or a reward since November 2021. 1 month after verifying with Gemini.

Hi there is a known issue re gemini
https://www.reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/s6fiy6/verifying_brave_rewards_with_gemini_is/ hope this helps

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.