Unable to link Brave to Gemini

Hello,

I have been unable to link my Brave browser wallet to my Gemini account for a while now. Whenever I try, the following error message is displayed:

Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

This problem has persisted for a long time.
The Wallet has not been created yet so no ID
Brave 1.29.81 Chromium: 93.0.4577.82 (Official Build) (x86_64)

All the best.

2 Likes

@beardedcrypto,
If you go to brave://rewards-internals, you should see your wallet payment ID – can you please send me this ID in a DM so I can take a closer look at what might be going on?

1 Like

I got a same problem. I had linked my gemini account but after two days again it was asking to verify the wallet, I tried to verify again but getting this message

Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.

I am not getting what’s going on here, please help me!

There has been no reply to the private message. I am still having an issue. The brave://rewards-internals/ is pretty much blank and the wallet info says “Wallet was not yet created”

This is the same problem I’m having as well. Only one of my devices that I just added Brave browser to is having this problem. The other 2 devices I run this browser on has no issues with rewards. I was able to link Gemini on one and Uphold on the other just fine. Please HAAAALP! lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.